Updated TWICE a week: every Wednesday and Friday!
Recently added subtitles
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- Pat: Dona’s been such good sport these past couple of months. Doesn’t she deserve release every now and...
- WendyNeko: I am really respectful thanks of your explications =^.^= Stay as you are, someone else could join members...
- SP: Even if you will not be swayed, my attempts to convince you might intrigue someone else enough to become a...
- WendyNeko: This website was created 3 years ago and your work is successful =^.^= It’s just a great website! I...
- Webmaster: I’ll try to keep the website running until then :)
- WendyNeko: I’m not a member. I will be one on summer 2016, not before.
- SP: Actually no, the shield has to be changed because they are different types. The plug is designed to fit on any...
- WendyNeko: *Change the shield: I mean take off the belt then change the shield.
- WendyNeko: 2 years ago, she had a 30-day chastity deal (see her previous updates). You will see how hard her...
- WendyNeko: That explains why she must change the shield to be plugged or unplugged… (and if you want to break...
- Pat: If I was a woman then I might sign up to do that but I’ll have to settle for seeing how she’d react...
- Pat: In her own words its either uncomfortable or arousing which builds up frustration even for Donna which makes her...
- Pat: Its quite easy to stay wet when you go without for months at a time
- Pat: Interesting question Wendy Even if the padlock and its protector can be defeated, (and the two halves a a bit...
- WendyNeko: In a way, it’s like the “Non-adjustable rigid ergonomic belt” shown on the...
- M: Wow. Took that like she’s done it many times before. Time to get plugged in!
- SP: The front and back shields are only held together by the post and lock, besides the fact they are both connected...
- Anonymous_girl: Yes! Very helpful. I was on the Netherlands site^^;; Thanks so much for all the help!
- Anonymous_girl: OMG! Yes please-^^-
- WendyNeko: A vibe in public place: isn’t a bit too hard? A locked plug mustn’t be easy as it is… If...